· * Are you from outer space? Because, I swear, you take me outta this world.
· * If beauty could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
· * Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
· * Are you The Grim Reaper? Because you took my soul away.
· * Looking at you, I discover you have all the makings of my next girlfriend.
· * Are you a red light? Because you make my heart stop.
· * Kiss me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name Beyoncé?
· * Don’t you feel tired? Because you have been running through my mind.
· * Baby I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together right now.
· * Are you the sun? Because you light up my world.
· * A girl like you doesn’t need gravity to make a guy fall for you.
· * Are you a broom? Because you sweep me off my feet.
· * Is Osama Bin Laden your father? Because you’re the bomb.
· * The reason Solomon had many women in his life was because he couldn’t find a girl as sweet as you.
· * I need to call God (begins pressing phone). I think I just found his missing angel.
Disclaimer: The word is ANGEL, not ANGLE. If you were to be typing this out and you wrote ANGLE, better look for a way to delete that message. Because the girl might think you’re comparing her to the degree of wideness of an edge, which would make her think she’s fat, which would make her angry, which would make her either block you, unfriend you, dump you, or un-follow you. Oh! And she’ll also think you’re an illiterate, but trust me, that’s the least of your problems.
· * How does it feel to be the prettiest girl in this café/party/church/dungeon/burial ceremony/voting centre/mortuary?(anywhere would work)
· * Are you a dictionary? Because you give my life a whole new meaning.
· * Your eyes are so bright, you make the sun jealous.
· * Did you just fart? Because you just blew me away. (shamelessly stolen from YouTube)
· * You must be yeast, because you really make my dough rise.
· * If beauty were time, you would be eternity.
· * You’re so sweet; I could just eat you up. But then I’d probably die of diabetes.
· * You are so well shaped, you make the hourglass jealous.
· * Roses are red, violets are blue. My life won’t remain the same, now that I’ve met you.
These are just a few, but they made me giggle and made girls blush. Feel free to try them out and tell me which one worked, or tell us your favourite.
CREDITS: Afo Animios, Sam, Lee, Douchebags all over the world, anyone else that’s not Aisha.
Okay, I’m sorry Aisha deserves 12% of the credit.